Thursday, December 16, 2010

Me as a MACHINE...

         A machine is anything that reduces human effort. To elaborate it, this is a punch line from the movie 3 idiots, "All those things which make the work of humans easier are machines. Feeling hot! Press button, wind blowing. Fan is a machine. You can talk to your friends miles away. Telephone is a machine. Calculate numbers in less time. Calculator is a machine. Up, down, up, down, a zipper is a machine." Well, that's quite an elaboration. Although it may sound funny but it has sense.  

        Now, If you are a machine, what will you be? For me, if I were a machine, I will be a computer. Well, what else could I think? I am a computer science student so it is so practical that I want to be a computer. But it's not an enough reason why. It's because today, the machine that is really most helpful to almost all people are computers. That's why I really want to be a computer because I can do a lot of work. No matter how small I will be but as long as I am capable of multitasking and multiprocessing, I can be a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment